Sunday 26 April 2015

Blog Updates!

Its been near enough 6 months since my last blog post and im really sorry! so much has went on but i'm back and as dedicated as ever. As you can probably tell if you've checked up on my blog profile in the last few days that huge changes have been made! aswell as my blogs about my life ive decided to base my blogs around beauty, makeup, fashion and all sorts to do with that, i feel its the best way to go if i want to continue growing here and my blog finally has a proper meaningful purpose.

Makeup, and the whole beauty aspect of everything is one of my truest obsessions,its what im really passionate about and its something id love to write about and give people insight on the knowledge i have learned throughout the years and my life. So stay tuned for so much more blog posts to come!

My goal is to post two/three blogs per week. You can follow me on the following social sites to keep up with what im doing everyday.








Contact Information, you can contact or follow me on these:

Instagram: deanreekie1
Twitter:     @deanreekie1
Email:      deanreekie16@gmail.co.uk   (Buisness/CollabEnquiriesOnly!)


2 comments: